Have you ever had one of those days that you just think "I would just like to run away!" I have been trying so desperately the last few weeks to be more supportive and complimentary of Lonnie. I am not very good at voicing it to him so after reading a blog from our preacher, I vowed to find something nice to say every day. What was I thinking?
There are going to be bad days, days of endless pressure, days of absent mindedness, just days of not getting along. Today was one of those days. Lonnie has been gone for weeks and has spent very little time "taking care of family matters." We are all stressed and today it all just came to a head. I will spare you all the details but I was selfish, he was selfish and neither of us budged. But what was so funny is that it made me think of what I could say in "3 Reasons I Love my Husband Today". At first I thought "no way, not today". But the more I thought about it and worked my way through all the frustration I realized how much I do love him. I can't live without him. He is a wonderful father, a great provider, a valuable friend.
I guess what I am trying to say it that no matter how MAD I get at him, I truly love him. I can't imagine how I would manage without him. He makes me proud to call him my husband.
September 2026 - Card Swap
3 weeks ago

Tony thinks your husband is the nicest man. He also met your parents and he thinks very highly of them. You are very lucky to have such a nice family.
ReplyDeleteI like your husband too. He also has a great brother, and I'm glad we both decided to marry into a hard working, caring, and patient family. I also know that you are a good wife and mother. You are blessed in many ways, and we love you all very much. Teresa Jenschke
ReplyDelete