Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Could File my Life!!!

I am constantly telling some "sorry, I forgot". I forget deadlines at school, prescriptions at the pharmacy, dry cleaning, meetings, etc... You know, I am so organized with my computer. I have everything in folders and can find everything I need in an instant. Today someone even called me anal!!! Why can't I do that with my life?

The house is a wreck, the laundry is thrown in dirty piles or thrown into the clean basket. Very rarely is it all put away. Dishes remain in the sink to be washed, cushions are off the couch, the dresser is piled and I just sit here and look at it! It is almost overwhelming. If I could put it all into a computer I am sure I could keep my life all neatly filed away to find at a moments notice!! Hmmm...what an idea!

1 comment:

  1. We all need someone to make an agenda for us. I think you are just great. Who cares if we forget a few things here and there? We remember the important stuff.

    ReplyDelete