
Today, Disney was having a marathon of all the classics from when Garrett was little. He was determined Guthri sit with him and watch them. When he was little, he and I used to watch them over and over and over. We only had two TV channels then so a movie was an every morning thing for us when Barney was over. That usually gave me time to get some laundry done or cleaning. He loved every one of them! His favorite was Lion King but it wasn't on today.We spent most of the day watching Mulan, Aladdin, Tarzan and Hercules. Garrett still remembered almost every word and every song. He would sit there quoting the lines with the characters. He would tell Guthri what all was happening and even gave a short history lesson her and there. I just sat there listening to him
in awe. How can he remember all that after at least 10 years?
Guthri loved them all but got a little bored. Garrett and I sat there watching intently and laughing. If he would have been over 2 feet shorter I would have thought he was four again! He is dying that I am posting this but it was great day or me!

No comments:
Post a Comment