Sunday, March 15, 2009

Garrett places 9th

Just got back to the motel and had to post. Garrett got 9th place! The first judge looked and looked at him but sent him on to the "dead sea". (where sends pigs he doesn't like) The second judge really liked him and wrote his number down. When they came together judge #2 told judge #1 about Garrett and they looked at him together. Had Garrett walk him by a couple of times and pulled him to the holding pen! It was soooo exciting! All the hold pigs were let out and judge #2 still liked Garrett's pig. They pulled the top 4 and started placing from 5th to 10th. I just watched those chips being handed out and was holding my breath. Garrett kept taking that pig round and round those judges. At one time the pig went between the judges and Garrett just walked around them and brought the pig in front of them again. He finally got a chip! We had lost count so wasn't sure what place he had gotten. We saw him come around and he was grinning from ear to ear. He said "another 9th place". I know you had to be there to be as excited and anxious as we were but just take my word for it. It was too close for comfort! You can watch the show on www.liveauctions.tv ( I think that is the right web site. I will look it up and if it is wrong I will let you know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment