Monday, March 23, 2009

Some times you just have to love them!

Lonnie was miserable all day Sunday with Gout. We didn't even go to church because I was trying to help him, went to the grocery store to buy "home remedies" .....

Last night he finally fell asleep about 11:00. But...he was sleeping so hard that he snored like never before! He just went on and on and on. Finally, it came out of my mouth "good gosh, turn over!" It just came out. He woke up, laughed and turned over. Three seconds later, it was even louder! I was trying so desperately to not wake him up because I knew he was tired and was in pain. I laid there until midnight and finally just had to leave the room.

As I laid on the couch resentful for being "snored" out of my bed I thought "some times I just have to love him."

1 comment:

  1. Dean says I wake him up not just from snoring, but if he breaths. he he.... Hope you get some rest, and that Lonnie gets to feeling better soon. Luv, The Other Jenschkes

    ReplyDelete