Thursday, April 23, 2009

We Will Have a New Family Member, Soon!

Our family will soon grow by one member in the next few weeks. Guthri is getting a new puppy!!! We lost our precious Zoey on January 2 and have anxiously been awaiting the arrival of her new puppy for several months.

Today the breeder sent new pictures and we may have to bring home TWO! They are absolutely adorable. We will choose between Megan and Alexis. It will be a hard choice. Thought I would post the pictures and let you help us. Of course the final decision is Guthri's but it would be fun to see what everyone thinks. Alexis is on top and Megan is on bottom.

15 comments:

  1. Oh, come on mom! Go for the horse - they pee & poop outside. (I'll miss working with you in the concession stands next year.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to get both!! They are too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't even mention horse around Guthri! She wants one so bad and has definitely made it well known!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guthri, the puppies are so cute! It will be a hard decision. I know you will take good care of your new puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both!!! get both!!!!

    those are the cutest things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, is someone else going to pay for the 2nd one?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm still going for the horse - but i'll whisper

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, granny f.....the horse will stay at your house and you feed it......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan, definetely Megan. Can't explain why, but it's Megan. Of course, it could depend on their personalities too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sit down near both of them when you go get one right away. Whichever one comes to you first without you calling for one or the other - just may be the one that is meant to go home with you, Guthri. Otherwise, just remember mom that two dogs is way cheaper than one horse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha!!!! We should go this next Saturday to get ONE! It will just as hard on me. I want them both. Guthri and I are puppy crazy! Our cat was supposed to have kittens (we think) but we can't find them. It is driving me and the kids crazy. Lonnie is just fine not knowing. He is such a MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definetly Megan. However, I am almost sold on one myself. I think Megan would love to come to our house! Guthri, you had better pick her or I will! Good luck and have fun!
    Have mom go to our blog and I will show you a picture of our new puppy. Her name is Carly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One more thing, Guthri, I also think you should ask for a goat. Ashlynn has one. She also has a pot-bellied pig. However, I will tell you that both of these pets are at her grandmother's house! Maybe someday I will post pictures about them as well.

    ReplyDelete