Guthri has been so dying for a horse for quite some time now. We had one for Garrett but barely had time to feed it, much less ride, groom, or just enjoy it. We sold him a few years back and felt
As soon as she hit my classroom door this afternoon, she started in. I kept putting her off and saying "we'll see". We turned down our road this evening and I saw he was in the field plowing. I felt such a relief. Wait......it was a little too early to feel so at ease. As soon as we got into the house she put on long pants and boots that are so little that it had to hurt. Went outside to play and finally came in about 30 minutes later because "he was still 'mowing' and she was bored." While we were eating she heard the tractor come up by the house and started screaming "It's PaPa, it's PaPa, PaPa, PaPa." Out the door she went and then came back in. Went back out, talked to the dog, and th
Here is the drama!! She started screaming uncontrollably and rolling on the couch. It was soooo embarrassing. I didn't know what to do. I knew what she wanted but there was no way I was going to tell him what she wanted. Lonnie was in a complete state of confusion. Finally, I told Harold she didn't want to go and he left. I know he thinks we are complete idiots!
Guthri screamed for an entire 25 minutes. Threw some toys around in her room, stomped her feet, just had a pure temper tantrum! Of course I just wanted to bust her rear but her dad just stood there feeling sorry for her. (?) He believes she is so shy that she cannot express herself and that is the only way she can get out her frustration. I do believe this in some aspect but I do also totally believe she is spoiled rotten and just wanted to cause the drama to get her way!!!

I so love that other people's kids act like mine!! Aren't they just precious!!
ReplyDeleteHow funny!! I guess all kids are really alike!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I got to raise boys - and got daughters after they were grown (bless their mothers). Of course - I might get to see some of this drama first-hand with my grandaughters - but (almost) anything they do will be alright.
ReplyDelete