I joined FaceBook a few weeks ago and it has been a hoot. I get so tickled at everyone's comments and weird answers to quizzes. You can take a quiz on just about any subject and it is supposed to tell you who you are most like, who you should have married, what your name should have been or even where you will be in 10 years. About a week ago everyone was taking a quiz about where they would most likely be in 10 years. I fell into the trap and did the quiz. Well, I ended up in Ethiopia! .......because I like to help others (that was their explanation). *You have to admit these kids in the photo are absolutely precious. We all had a good laugh that night at all the goofy answers we were getting. We joked about it at school for a couple of days and that was it. This afternoon, school had just gotten to me. Well, maybe not just school...I just sat in my chair and thought 'I think I could honestly go to Ethiopia and be pleased as punch.' I had several stops after leaving school and nothing seemed to go right, so I just kept thinking 'yea, Ethiopia.' I get home, fix dinner (frozen pizza), do some dishes, eat and finally log onto FaceBook. There is Donna Smith saying she is going to Zimbabwe! It just fit...I am going to Ethiopia...some day...want to go with me?

My bags are packed - lets go! Just keep positive thinking... LTC will be over Sunday - that should brighten and lighten your load! Only 3 more school days this week - hang in there!
ReplyDelete