Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Awwwwww....Peace & Quiet

I am sitting in "my chair" with no sound except the ceiling fan in Garrett's room and the heater. How heavenly is this? I had taken today off to see Dr. Green about my mysterious pains and had moved an afternoon hair appointment to the morning. Because of my little episode last week the afternoon Dr. appointment is no longer necessary but the morning hair appointment is quite essential! So, kept my "day off" and I get to enjoy about an hour of peace & quiet. Do you ever get to the point that you just need quiet? I do!!!!! It just puts peace in my soul...no phone....no kids...no TV...just me and my thoughts. I know some day I will miss all the hustle and bustle, the fighting, the complaining, the noise, but for now I am going to soak absolutely nothing in. Have a great day!

1 comment: