Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day

Every year Lonnie and Garrett are off at the San Antonio stock show on Valentine's Day. Boooo! This year I thought they were actually going to be home and how fun that was going to be. BUT, NOT, they are leaving on Valentine's Day. Guthri and I are a little bummed! But, we did come up with an early Valentine's idea so tonight we are having dinner at home, we made banana pudding (L's favorite) and maybe will rent a movie. We'll see.

I just have to say that no matter when we celebrate or don't celebrate I am one lucky gal. Lonnie and I have been married for over 20 years and have faced some trials; however, I think we are stronger today, more in love today, better friends today! What a blessing he has been to me. My life would never be what it is today without him.

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. What are you planning? Just remember that is not the only day to let those you love know how precious they are!

1 comment:

  1. What nice words you tributed to your sweetie. Lonnie and you are great! We love and miss you tons. Good luck at San Antonio.

    ReplyDelete