This is an update of my friend Kelijon.....The cancer has not spread! Praise the Lord. Without going into details, she had waited a long time before seeking medical help. Because of the time frame the doctors were afraid it would have spread, so prayer warriors went straight to work and God answered!
I had made several calls to old friends after receiving the news and was in complete hysterics. I could not get my mind or heart settled. I tried to pray but the words just would not come, I could not concentrate long enough to even "think" my prayer to God. It was so frustrating. The next day we were on our way home from Dallas and I was staring out the window with tears in my eyes and God landed in my heart! He was just there and was bringing me the peace I could not find for myself. It was if He was saying "It's ok, I have her." My heart just felt so calm, my mind could think clear, my tears began to fall in peace and not in fear. I was in His arms with Keli. It was the most calming feeling I have had in a long time.
Kelijohn still has a long road in front of her. She will undergo chemo and radiation for about 2 months. BUT, a full recovery is expected! See, God is good. Keli is one of the most faithful people I know and she is at peace with everything but the treatments will challenge her will. Please keep her in your prayers! Love you Keli!
September 2026 - Card Swap
3 weeks ago

Yes, God is good and we do all love the whole Nance family. Old friends are great, too. It is amazing how things happen and friendships are rekindled!
ReplyDeleteGod always knows what we are thinking. I think sometimes when we are too upset to even form a prayer that the angels must be there for us. Course, I probably have been watching too much Touched by an Angel reruns! love you!! and so happy about your friends news.
ReplyDelete