Friday, February 13, 2009

I Am Such a Lucky Girl!

Every day I vow to compliment my husband about something! I read our preacher's blog and he suggested letting our spouse know how proud we are of them. So, I started a list that I will revise every day with reasons I love my husband that day. It won't be easy to get it done but I will do it!

I am not the type to be all mooshy, gooshy so I almost choke when I hear someone being all syrupy about their spouse or significant other. I just want to say "Get a grip!" However, it does not excuse me from telling him how wonderful he is and how lucky I am to have him.

I can honestly say that I have never met anyone with as much integrity as Lonnie. In his profession he is surrounded by those that think 'it is ok' as long as they don't get caught. There are a lot of competitive men with huge egos. He teaches Garrett that losing is much better than cheating to win. Most County Agents drink and party like crazy but they know he doesn't and respect him for sticking to his beliefs.

He makes me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment